Saturday 5 September 2020

Teachers Day - 2020

गुरुर्ब्रह्मा ग्रुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः ।

गुरुः साक्षात् परं ब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरवे नमः ॥

Guru aur teacher is a person who helps students to acquire knowledge competence or virtue and I think every home is a University and the parents are the teachers.A child's first and best teacher is their parent and their family.
Hello I am Shreyasi here and today we are celebrate Teachers Day.Every year we celebrate 5th September as teachers day in memory of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was a teacher par excellence and also one of the successful presidents of India in the tenure between 1962 to 1967.Students across the country celebrate this day to pay respect and thanks their teachers. This is an opportunity to pay tribute and honour to our teachers for their selfless efforts in shaping students.They inspire and motivate us wherever requires because teacher are the building blocks our lives.They act as second mother to all students.Teacher are also the guides who play an important role in transforming a student into a responsible citizen.
"A profession that teaches all the other professions"... so my dear teachers I never forget you in my life whenever we are.I am thankful and grateful for all your efforts ...Thank you and A big Thank you to all my students for their trust and believe in my knowledge. I feel blessed to call myself as your teacher and value the moment of classroom lectures and the shared happiness. you are all diamonds and I wish you all success and happiness in your life. thank you and best wishes to you all..☺️☺️

0 comments:

Post a Comment